Full time • Nottingham, UK • 40 hour week • £21,000 - £26,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2x talented SEO’s to join our e-commerce team at All Answers Ltd.
Due to website growth and new sites planned for Summer 2019 we are looking for 2x SEO specialists who want to learn and develop their careers with a company that values its staff, in an office that works in a fun environment with a team of experienced marketing specialists.
We’re looking for well-rounded SEO individuals who have around 1 years’ (or more) proven experience in SEO, mixing up technical, content analysis, with some link-building and outreach.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Execute the day to day SEO workload across a number of websites.
- Conduct keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical optimisation, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities.
- Ensure all campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly and according to strict deadlines.
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and are cost effective.
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to the team.
- Input into design and content.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Google Analytics or other web analytics suites.
- Proven experience in improving website conversion performance.
- Advanced experience in Excel.
- Able to produce actionable points from channel, campaign or report data.
The position is full time - 40 hours per week.
You’ll enjoy a very competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance and be a part of our profit bonus scheme, which initiates after your first year of service (starting at £2,000 and increasing to as much as £6,000 after three years of service). In addition, we offer a comprehensive selection of benefits:
- 40 days paid holiday per year; equivalent to 8 working weeks (with an increase of 1 day per year of service, up to 43 days), and you get your birthday off!
- 30 minutes of paid break each day.
- Monthly performance-related bonuses after completion of a 6-month probationary period (up to £100).
- Regular social events.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Eye tests paid for (and cost of basic glasses if they are for VDU use).
- Relaxed dress code.
- 75% paid towards gym membership.