Full time • Nottingham, UK • 40 hour week • £30,000 - £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing educational support company in Nottingham. You will improve your skills and develop your career with a growing company that values its staff, in an office that works in a fun environment with a team of experienced marketing specialists.
We are looking for well-rounded SEO individuals who have three years or more proven experience in SEO, mixing up technical and content analysis, with link-building and outreach.
Essential demonstrable attributes of successful candidate
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong optimisation knowledge including on and off-page optimisation, optimising internal and external link structures, analysis of semantic content, and knowledge of optimising for conversion
- HTML/CSS/JQuery coding knowledge
- Experience working with Github
- Experience with server-side coding languages such as PHP
- Geographical targeting and local search knowledge
- Knowledge of: SEO crawl tools (Xenu, Screamingfrog), Majestic SEO, MOZ, Search Console, Google Analytic, aHrefs, Searchmetrics, Link Research Tools, SEO Tools for Excel...
- Proficiency in MS Excel (intermediate level including formulas), MS Word
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Marketing including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, WhatsApp...
- Good technical knowledge for building and optimising sites for performance, accessibility and crawlability
- Keyword research skills
- Traffic measurement and analysis using Google Analytics and other tools
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data to Management level
- Knowledge of Google Adwords including setting up and monitoring campaigns
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have worked in digital marketing for a minimum of three years at a mid-senior level. Experience of owned media is essential although the role will involve some working with both earned and paid media. Ideal candidates will have in-house experience although suitable agency experience may also be considered.
Essential personal qualities
- Ability to take responsibility for own work; to make sure that others deliver in support of you if required
- Self-esteem, confidence and strength of character
- Flexibility - willingness to pick up tasks for others
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop - there will be plenty of opportunity!
- Ability to fit into the character of the company whilst still bringing individuality
The position is 40 hours per week with paid overtime if required.
You'll enjoy a very competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance and be a part of our profit bonus scheme, which initiates after your first year of service (starting at £2,000 and increasing to as much as £6,000 after three years of service). In addition, we offer a comprehensive selection of benefits:
- 40 days paid holiday per year; equivalent to 8 working weeks (with an increase of 1 day per year of service, up to 43 days), and you get your birthday off!
- 30 minutes of paid break each day
- Monthly performance-related bonuses after completion of a 6 month probationary period (up to £100)
- Regular social events
- Bike to work scheme
- Eye tests paid for (and cost of basic glasses if they are for VDU use)
- Relaxed dress code
- 75% paid towards gym membership