Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Full time • Nottingham, UK • 40 hour week • £30,000 - £40,000
Are you an experienced digital marketing and search engine optimisation expert? Looking for a new challenge, extremely competitive pay and flexible working hours? If so you might be a match for the team here at All Answers Ltd.
Since 2003 we’ve been connecting students with lecturers and writers to help them get better grades in their university studies. We’re committed to helping students succeed by providing tailored help in the form of model answers. These custom learning aids for students raise ethical concerns in the education community which creates unique challenges in finding partnership and networking opportunities for our fleet of websites. These challenges are similar to those seen in other industries such as gambling, PPI and payday loans.
We’re looking for an individual who can rise to the challenge of our industry and find creative solutions to the challenges which our digital marketing team face. Experience of white hat SEO in other challenging markets would be highly beneficial but is not essential.
- Small fleet of websites, less than 10 sites in active development.
- Top 4 websites over 47 million page views in 2014.
- 40 full time members of staff in Nottingham office.
- Over 3,000 freelance writers, over 500 of whom receive a regular monthly payment.
- Established the industry in 2003 and have held position as market leader ever since.
- Previously operated over 40 individual websites but consolidated efforts in 2012 to 10 sites.
- Driving new customer acquisition through a variety of online marketing activities.
- Improving mobile sales using both responsive design and specific mobile sites.
- Hands on involvement at all stages of design, build and optimisation of websites.
- Conversion rate optimisation through the use of split tests.
- Planning and implementing a mixture of on and off page search engine optimisation campaigns.
- Social media management for Twitter, Google+, Facebook and other platforms.
- Reporting on website performance directly to the Communications manager.
- Strong command of the HTML 5 language, to high code standards.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS 3 with experience using LESS.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Working knowledge of basic PHP.
- Experience working with both static and database driven sites.
- Experience working in a B2C digital marketing environment.
Technologies and equipment used
- GitHub.com for version control of websites.
- Grunt for automation of compression and error checking
- Twitter Bootstrap for development of new site designs.
- Automated deployment of website releases to be introduced Q1 2016.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Both PC and Mac development machines used in department.
- Variety of mobile and tablet devices for hands on mobile testing.
Roles available and experience required
You'll enjoy a very competitive salary and be a part of our profit bonus scheme which initiates after one year of service. In addition, we offer a comprehensive selection of benefits
- Senior digital marketing executive, minimum 3 years’ experience in B2C digital marketing.
- We currently have multiple vacancies exclusively for experienced digital marketing experts.
Perks and pay
- We pay extremely competitive rates depending on experience.
- Senior digital marketing executive pay scale £30,000 - £40,000.
- Annual pay review to ensure salary increases at rate of inflation or above.
- Generous performance based bonus systems worth up to £7,200 per year.
- 35 days holiday entitlement, 25% more than statutory minimum.
- An additional 2 days of holiday per year of service, up to maximum of 45 days.
- Flexible working hours, simply agree your working schedule a week in advance.
- In house technical training and allocated weekly training time.
- Opportunities for external training and accreditation upon request.
- 50% of gym membership costs paid.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company pension scheme starting August 2015.
- Glasses for work use paid for as well as cost of eye tests.
- Kitchen stocked with variety of breakfast foods and tea and coffee.
- Annual company weekend holiday at Centre Parcs.
- A wide variety of company social events including Pub Quiz’s, meals and Dragon boat racing.
- Full cost of local parking permit covered.
- Negotiable proportion of relocation costs paid.
Here at All Answers we believe in sharing our success with our employees and reward everyone for their involvement in our success. In return we only hire the best and expect individuals to consistently deliver strong results.