Research Account Manager
Full time • Nottingham, UK • 40 hour week • £17,500
The office is open Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday/Sunday 10am-6pm. Weekends and late shifts are included on a rota basis with one weekend every 3 or 4 weeks.
We're seeking friendly, detail orientated and problem solving individuals to join our Researcher Relations team. You will be responsible for interacting with and guiding writers who work in a freelance capacity all over the world, producing academic materials for our customer base.
The main part of the role is to provide our writers with a great experience working for us, from initial acceptance onto our books through to taking on large volumes of work.You will be responsible for allocating writers work and matching writers up to pieces that suit them. By forming personal relationships with our global writer base, you’ll provide our writers with an excellent working experience and push them to improve, earn more, and above all satisfy our customers.
- Processing new orders in a timely and accurate fashion – ensuring customer requirements are fully clear for our writers to interpret.
- Corresponding with customers and writers – ensuring all communication and information is relayed effectively and without error between customer and writer, and that messages are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Attempting to locate a writer for every order – ensuring we have done all we can to locate a writer for every order.
- Assigning orders to bidding writers – ensuring the most responsible writer is chosen, and confirms assignment of the work.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree classification of 2:1 or higher is essential.
- Friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude in forming close working relationships with our global freelance writer base.
- The ability to understand essay requirements and academic processes in order to match writers to appropriate orders.
- Excellent telephone manner, with a positive problem solving outlook.
- Previous experience within education or customer services is highly desirable.
- Applicants should have a high attention to detail (particularly in spelling and grammar) and an ability to problem solve, plan ahead and identify trends and common issues.
You’ll enjoy a very competitive salary and be a part of their profit bonus scheme which initiates after one year of service. In addition, they offer a comprehensive selection of benefits
- 40 days paid holiday per year (with increase of 1 day per year of service, up to 43 days).
- 30 minute paid break each day.
- Monthly performance-related bonuses after completion of a 6 month probationary period (up to £100).
- 3-Monthly profit-share bonus after 1 year service (up to £6,000 per annum)
- Accor childcare vouchers scheme.
- Bike scheme (50% towards cost).
- Eye tests paid for (and cost of basic glasses if they are for VDU use).
- Relaxed dress code.
- 50% paid towards gym membership.
Send your CV to [email protected]