Customer Experience Advisor
Full time • Nottingham, UK • 40 hour week • £19,000
We are a leading academic support company that currently have an exciting opportunity within our expanding Customer Experience team.
As part of your role within the Customer Experience team, you'll be working with a vast and international client base - answering and making phone calls, processing customer orders and responding to both customer and writer queries. As an academic company, a high level of skill in spelling and grammar is an absolute must.
The success of everyone at the company is measured by their ability to always put the needs of customers first. To do that in this role, you’ll benefit from having proven experience in customer service, with the interpersonal skills and initiative to quickly resolve any customer issues that may arise.
We are looking for enthusiastic and sociable people who recognise that great service is as much about listening as it is about talking. If you are looking for a challenge, and enjoy working in a vibrant team, then look no further!
- Processing new orders and ensuring that the correct information is obtained from customers.
- Liaising with new and existing clients as well as writers via inbound and outbound calls. No cold calling is involved.
- Providing accurate and clear advice via email and our internal message system.
Skills and experience
- A good understanding of academic processes and an Undergraduate degree of 2:2 or higher.
- A confident personality and superb communication skills, with a clear, articulate and professional telephone manner combined with great listening skills.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- The ability to build rapport and make a positive and long-lasting impression on clients.
- A professional appearance with a positive, hard-working attitude, and a willingness to learn and take direction from senior members of the team.
- Competence in information technology, including a high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office software.
- Flexibility to work in other departments may be required.
- The position is 40 hours per week, with paid overtime required during peak seasons.
- The office is open Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday-Sunday 10am-6pm. Weekends and late shifts are included on a rota basis, meaning you will be required to work one weekend every 3 or 4 weeks.
You’ll enjoy a very competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance and be a part of our profit bonus scheme, which initiates after your first year of service (starting at £2,000 and increasing to as much as £6,000 after three years of service). In addition, we offer a comprehensive selection of benefits:
- 40 days paid holiday per year; equivalent to 8 working weeks (with an increase of 1 day per year of service, up to 43 days), and you get your birthday off!
- 30 minutes of paid break each day
- Monthly performance-related bonuses after completion of a 6 month probationary period (up to £100)
- Regular social events
- Bike to work scheme
- Eye tests paid for (and cost of basic glasses if they are for VDU use)
- Relaxed dress code
- 75% paid towards gym membership