Graduate Customer Experience Advisor
Full time • Nottingham, UK • 40 hour week • £17,500
The office is open Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday/Sunday 10am-6pm. Weekends and late shifts are included on a rota basis with one weekend every 3 or 4 weeks.
As part of your role within the Customer Experience team, you'll be working with our expansive and international client base; answering and making phone calls, processing new orders and responding to customer queries. As an academic company, a high level of skill in spelling and grammar is an absolute must.
The success of everyone at the company is measured by our ability to put our customers first at every point. To do that in this role, you’ll benefit from having proven experience within customer service, with the interpersonal skills and initiative to quickly resolve any customer issues that may arise.
- Processing new orders and ensuring the correct information is obtained from the client.
- Liaising with new and existing clients via inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide accurate and clear advice via email and an internal message system.
- Provide support to their clients via our live chat system.
- No cold calling is involved.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A good understanding of academic processes and an Undergraduate degree of 2:2 or higher.
- Strong personality, superb communication skills with a clear, articulate and professional telephone manner combined with excellent listening skills.
- Excellent spelling and grammatical skills.
- Ability to build rapport and make a positive and long lasting impression upon our clients.
- Professional appearance with a positive, hard-working attitude, and willingness to learn and take direction from senior members of the team.
- Strong information technology skills, including a high level of competence with Microsoft Office software.
- Flexibility maybe required to work in other departments.
You'll enjoy a very competitive salary and be a part of our profit bonus scheme which initiates after one year of service. In addition, we offer a comprehensive selection of benefits
- 40 days paid holiday per year (with increase of 1 day per year of service, up to 43 days).
- 30 minute paid break each day.
- Monthly performance-related bonuses after completion of a 6 month probationary period (up to £100).
- 3-Monthly profit-share bonus after 1 year service (up to £6,000 per annum)
- Accor childcare vouchers scheme.
- Bike scheme (50% towards cost).
- Eye tests paid for (and cost of basic glasses if they are for VDU use).
- Relaxed dress code.
- 50% paid towards gym membership.
Send your CV to [email protected]