Customer Experience Executive
Full time • Remote, Worldwide
As part of your role within the Customer Experience team, you'll be working with our expansive and international client base; answering and making phone calls, processing new orders and responding to customer queries. As an academic company, a high level of skill in spelling and grammar is an absolute must.
- Processing new orders and ensuring the correct information is obtained from the client.
- Liaising with new and existing clients via inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide accurate and clear advice via email and an internal message system.
- No cold calling is involved.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A good understanding of academic processes.
- Strong personality, superb communication skills with a clear, articulate and professional telephone manner combined with excellent listening skills.
- Excellent spelling and grammatical skills.
- Ability to build rapport and make a positive and long-lasting impression upon our clients.
- Professional appearance with a positive, hard-working attitude, and willingness to learn and take direction from senior members of the team.
- Strong information technology skills, including a high level of competence with Microsoft Office software.
- Flexibility maybe required to work in other departments.
- Our customer experience department operates Monday to Friday 0900 - 2100 UK time and Saturday & Sunday 1000 - 1800 UK time.
- As a customer experience member, you can work up to 40 hours per week, consisting of five eight-hour shifts.
- You'll be required to keep to UK opening hours times.
- Shift patterns will be discussed later.
- Employment, as part of our ongoing plans, all new members of staff will be required to work freelance and submit a time sheet at the end of each month for payment.
- Please check your country's requirements for self-assessment tax returns, if you are required to do so.
As this is an international position, you will be hired as freelancer and any benefits will be discussed with you directly
If you're still reading and this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you!